Chicken Cooked with Black Soy
I went back to Tambunan few days ago and so i got cook something nice to eat..Not sure nice for you or not but for me It’s nice and very simple.
What you need is just Roasted chicken (the more bones you got, the better the taste will be) and also garlic plus a skill to cook.
The steps are simple;
- Prepare ingredients like in the picture
- turn on fire, heat oil till about just nice to cook the garlic
- cook garlic, when turn to yellowish orange put in the chicken
- Fry the chicken, add salt sugar (important), MSG and black soy bean sauce. Put as you like (You have to taste it..Too sweet will not be nice, too salty will cause high blood. MSG and Sugar almost the same but give a really different taste when add together try it.)
- Fry it until the onion stick on the wok body (By this time the garlic will be a bit crispy and the chicken taste came out as the black soy taste go in.)
- Then ready to serve.
Anyway you have to remember that when cooking this if you have a bigger fire it will be better.
Try it out ok..
I got cook a vegetable on the same time..thats why you can see a waste of vegetable there. I’ll post out soon as i know what’s the name of the vegetables.