If you are having financial difficulties and were wondering how you can generate your online side income, here is 5 ways to generate your online side income without startup capital. You don”t need money to start up but you will need to spend some time and also be passionate so that it will be successful.
#1 Sell on Facebook
Facebook is the largest social media network that provides lots of opportunities. And there were a lot of people who are already making millions of dollars in Facebook. So this will be one of the best place to actually start generating your online side income.
So this is how you can start generating side income in Facebook;
- Open a Facebook account if you do not have one
- Send friend requests with all your offline friends and of course at the same time make new friends
- Make a page of your brand and start posting about your product to your facebook page
- Make a community group of your brand. Share your post in your Page to this group and other potential community group
- Start answering any queries on your product and make money.
Well that is how you can do it. I will explain more in detail in my other post
#2 Sell on instagram
Instagram which is currently owned by Facebook had been one of the best location to start selling your product or services. Like Facebook, it is much easier for people to follow on instagram if you are promoting your own brand and also posting interesting stuff. Here is how you can get started
- Register an account on Instagram
- Start following with your friends and also make new friend too
- Start posting to your Instagram with pictures of your products and some other enjoyable stuff
- Be active and let more follower to follow you
#3 Sell on Shopee/eBay/Amazon/Ali Express
This is very popular method for you to generate your side income and I still do promote my products on these websites. It is not hard to promote on these websites. The only thing that you need to prepare was your product information and pictures that you will show in these websites. Here is what you need to do
- Go to their website
- Register your account as a seller
- Start uploading your product with the best offer you could provide
- Share your products to social media
#4 Sell service on Fiverr/Freelancer/Up Work
If you have skills that other people might need, it is best if you try to use your skill. Someone out there is searching for a talent like you. It is not on a full time basis but it is on a part time basis. They might even ask for your expertise again and if you are lucky enough, you will involve in a large project.
So here is how you can sell your service
- Visit these website
- Register as a member
- Start browsing for a job and bid for the project with the best charges that you could give.
Remember being lowest prices doesn’t mean that you can win the bid. It will eventually goes back to how much you concentrate on making your portfolio/showcase to look perfect. Then after finishing a project, your customer will most likely give you a review. If not, ask them to give a good one for you. So always remember that you getting a job means that you get the opportunity to make money. Try the best you could to complete it and get a good review so that it will be easier for you to get the next project.
#5 Publish videos to Youtube
One of the best place to generate your side income is by using Youtube. Youtube had been the best online video streaming website. With millions of visitors daily there is infinite possibilities for you to make money.
Ever heard that traditional TV subscription is dying? The main reason is this, people tends to watch video online more than watching the programmed television at home due to it’s flexibility to watch anything from anywhere.
So here is how you can generate your side income from youtube;
- Go to Youtube and register your account
- Click the Create Youtube Channel on the gear icon at the top of your screen
- Name your channel for your specific niche and do the settings for your channel following the guideline from Youtube
- After everything complete, start uploading your videos to Youtube.
- Share the video to your social media to get faster exposure
- After reaching the minimum requirement, you can apply for video monetization. Once approve you will be able to earn money. It will take some time but it is worth to do.
There were a lot of youtuber who earn five to six figure online just by doing videos. It is a good place to start making money and if you are good with camera and video editing, this could be the best place you can start making money.
It will take sometime until other people notice you but once your video are popular, it will be much faster for you to get more subscriber.
There is a lot more website that lets you make money without any startup capital but what I am showing you is the easiest method that you can earn money. If you do it right and of course do some optimization, you can earn much better.
Always remember, it is not easy to start but if you did not take action to start, you won’t ever know the possibilities ahead of you. Once you had made some progress, you will know what you need to do next and this will help you a lot especially when you are fine tuning your side income.
If you have any suggestion on this, please leave a comment on the comment section below.